Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Thursday, March 30, 2017

An Update and a VLOG

Hi Friends,

Thank you all for your continued prayers over the last few weeks.  The surgery for my G-tube went well.  I'm so thankful to be back to my old self.  The feedings are going great and we are beginning to see some bursts of energy.  Thankful to have this step behind us and we are hopeful that it is going to just increase my quality of life in wonderful ways.  I continue to be humbled by the way you all love and support us during this journey.  It's not always easy to enter into peoples hard trials.  I don't take this for granted.  I know what a gift this is and I just thank you from the bottom of my heart. Click on the link below to view a Vlog interview with Jonah and I about G-tubes.  This kid cracks me up.  He never shy's away from an opportunity to be on camera.  As always we are happy to answer any questions you might have.

https://youtu.be/WDAfOIWOZIE


No comments:

Post a Comment