Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Disney On Ice



We had a very relaxing day today. CHOC hospital has continually blessed us this year. They think of our family often and were so kind to give our family tickets to go see Disney On Ice. The Boys were excited but not sure what to expect. I was nervous because it was during Hannah's nap time. It ended up being a great time for all. Hannah did great and waved at all the characters. After the show we came back home and let the kids have some fun playing with there new gifts. I'm still having fun playing with my new Canon camera and can't wait to upload pictures. I was too nervous to take it to the show so these pics are of my old point and shoot. Hope you all had a very relaxing sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment