Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!



We had a great day celebrating Jason's birthday. For breakfast anytime we have a birthday around here the request is always the same. Cinnamon muffins. So this morning I got up and made just that. Jonah got up before the other two blessings so he got to have a special breakfast in bed with daddy. We hung out and made some room in the bedroom for daddy's new flat screen television. My mom and dad took us all out for dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. He had a relaxing day, I'm so thankful for his life and the blessing he is to all of us. He is such an amazing father and husband. God gave me a true gift.

I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment