Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Beautiful Week


I really enjoyed soaking in the beauty of the Resurrection story with my kids this week. We spent a lot of time in the word, reflecting and doing activities all having to do with the Easter story. Our church also held two special services this week. We had a Maundy Thursday service and Good Friday Service. After the Good Friday service Noah leaned over and said Mom I really feel Jesus in my heart tonight. I love that boy and how much he is growing in the Lord. Nothing warms my heart more. We had a full day of celebrating Easter with both sides of the family. Lots of food, fun and LOVE. It was an end to a beautiful day. Thank you Jesus for loving us so well and for paying the ultimate sacrifice for our behalf.

3 comments:

  1. Bless you this Easter season~ So thankful for Jesus and for friends like you!
    Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would just melt my heart to liquid!! What a precious boy!! And Hannah in the skirt~ ADORABLE!!! I am so happy to see it on her, I had not heard from you and wondered yesterday morning.....oh no, what if it got lost in the mail or something? It looks like it fits absolutely perfect too! Hope she felt like a princess all day! Love from AZ, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love Hannah's skirt and that shirt!? Oh my! What a little doll! I am glad you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete