Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Monday, April 4, 2011

NewYork NewYork


Hannah and I get to join Jason on a work conference in NY next week. I'm very excited. We are planning on taking the train to DC and visiting our adoption Agency in Virginia and spending the rest of the time in Time Square. I feel like such a goofy tourist because I just want to see everything. Any blogger friends live in the area? I'm excited to meet up with friends that we traveled with in China when we got Hannah.

Hannah had another wonderful doctors visit on Saturday. He has decided to take her off of lasix. This momma could not be happier. This is the diuretic that causes her too fill her diaper after we give it to her. I was worried about potty training while on this medication. Yeah! she is getting her big girl bed tomorrow and after that transition we can start potty training. Woo! Hoo! The Lord has been so gracious. Hannah is just thriving and we know it is because of his great love. We serve an awesome God who lavishes us with his great love.

No comments:

Post a Comment