Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Sunday, May 22, 2011

God"s Unfailing Love




So Thankful for such a wonderful weekend spending time with the Lord. Friday my husband gave me a wonderful night away. I got to leave early friday morning and go get a much needed massage at Glen Ivy :) Then I headed down to Dana Point. I can not tell you how nice it was to be in the word and prepare for speaking at the ladies tea with out any distractions. I got some much needed alone time. It made me a much better mommy and wife when I returned Saturday afternoon. The Tea was absolutely beautiful. We have such talented ladies who are so creative with there tables. It was just so nice to be in the company of wonderful woman. After I spoke at the tea a lady and her daughter came up to me. They explained some ailments that there daughter was having that were very similar to mine. They explained that the doctors have never been able to diagnose some of the symptoms. They said she was so depressed and tired of not getting any answers. She has never seen a neurologist and had never thought too until hearing my story. I agreed to meet with the daughter some time soon. I was brought to tears. The Lord is already using this trial and if I were to choose to wallow in my diagnoses I would miss all that God is doing. He is always there and we need to trust him that he is working out his plan. It was a beautiful day. Saturday night was time spent with the family and then today has been a beautiful reflection on the book of Isaiah. Our church has spent the last couple of years going through the book of Isaiah. Today we had a reflection service and it was very moving. This weekend seems to be themed around God's Unfailing Love.

How have you all seen God's Unfailing Love ? I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment