Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Monday, May 27, 2013

Prayer

As we are anticipating a call for Noah's heart we would love your prayers.  When we saw the transplant doctor last week, he said he would be surprised if we made it another month without receiving "the call".  This has been consuming my thoughts and it has been difficult to think about anything else.  We are approaching the one year anniversary of finding out about Noah's condition.  He has currently been on the list for over 8 months.  We really thought he would have his new heart by now. The longer Noah goes without his new heart the higher the chances of sudden death occur.  It is taking a toll on me physically as I'm not sleeping well and my stomache is in knots.  I don't want to be consumed by this.  I want to be faithful in laying my burdens down.  I don't want to fear the unknowns I just want to trust in God's good plan.  I want to use every bit of this for his glory.  Please pray that he would fill me with his perfect peace.

Since we started this journey Noah has kept a map and has marked people that have been praying for him all over the world.  We still have lots of empty states and countries.  If you see a place in the picture below that isn't marked and you or someone you know is praying for Noah, would you let us know.  We would love to fill this map up.  We are so thankful for all of you that have been on this long journey with us.







Don't forget to join us Friday June 14th at the Angel Game.  You can purchase tickets through the Website at www.noahsheart.org  Noah would love to see you all come out and root for his favorite team

2 comments:

  1. Praying for God's perfect plan to be done. May God give you and your family peace, comfort and strength.
    Tonia
    Birmingham, AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been praying for you all since the beginning, and will continue. May the Lord grant you a powerful awareness of his presence, bringing peace, and healing to you all.

    Debbie Schuster
    Alhaurin de la Torre, Spain

    ReplyDelete