Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Somebody Turned 11


WOWZERS!!!  I have an 11 year old!! That is just crazy.  That means in two years he will be thirteen and then three years after that 16.   Oh man.  I’m very emotional today.  I’m just so blessed that God has allowed me to be this boys mom.  He truly is a gift.  Our prayer is that we get many more years but more importantly that God will use him to impact his kingdom.  It has been a hard couple of years for NOAH but if you asked him if it’s been hard he would most likely say “not really”.  He just has an amazing outlook on life and his circumstances.  He encourages my soul and helps me relinquish my fears because of how brave he is.  He understands that his days are numbered on this earth and deeply cares for others.  Because of his situation he could choose to be sad and depressed but instead he chooses Joy. Noah we love you so much and are so excited to see what God has in store for you this year.  We pray for god’s hand of protection over you.  We pray that you would continue to use your circumstances for HIS glory.  Thank you so much for all the sweet birthday messages for Noah.  He enjoyed each one of them.  Thank you for continuing to pray and support him.  He feels very blessed by you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment