Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Monday, May 15, 2017

Disappointing News



Well we were all set for surgery tomorrow and just got a call an hour ago saying that the surgery needed to be cancelled.  St. Joseph Hospital did not have the correct lead wire that my surgeon needed to perform the surgery.  This is a huge disappointment because it takes so much work to coordinate kids schedules, and Jason’s work.  They are looking at Friday of this week.  Please pray for us as we are just trying to hold it all together at this point.  We are tired, and fearful, and ready to get this all behind us. Pray that God would meet us in these moments.  Pray that we would hold strong to his truths.  I pray that we would relish and remember the beautiful ways he is working out his plan through even these hard moments.  Thank you for continuing to shoulder with us.  We appreciate each and everyone of you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mel, I'm so sorry. I've been following along in yr journey prayerfully. I know the kids don't know us as well, but please know we are more than happy to care for them if you are in a bind.
    My heart breaks for you and at the same time I'm so in awe and even envious at your beautiful closeness with and reliance on our Lord which can only come from such a trial. Bless you and yours, Melody. You are so loved.
    ❤️Jill Bergman & Co.

    ReplyDelete