Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Boomers


Since Noah was sick for his birthday we rescheduled his party. Yesterday we spent the day at Boomers in Irvine with three of his buddies. Boomers is a place that has, lazertag, go-karts, miniature golf, rides, games and pizza. What more could an 8 year old ask for. It was great to see him so excited and having a blast with his friends. I loved that Jason and I could participate and that we haven't hit the stage where he's too cool to be with us :) The best part of the party was I did not have to clean up or worry about any of the food it was all taken care of those kind of parties are the best. All the kids were so grateful and told us Thank you about a dozen times. He has got some great friends. I still can't believe he is 8 :(

P.S. Don't forget about the Give Away. Click on my last post for details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment