Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Swim Lessons And Hospital Visits



We started swim class for Jonah and Hannah this week. They both are doing them together for a semi private lesson. I was worried about Hannah and thought the girl was going to scream her head off. Well once again she proved me wrong. This girl is a fish and is loving her teacher Ms. Katie. Today she jumped off the side of the pool. This from the girl who couldn't even sit up on her own 11 months ago. I'm constantly amazed by her. Jonah is doing great as well a couple lessons and he should be swimming by summer.

After swim lessons, I went to be with a friend at CHOC hospital. Her 4 month old son has a similar heart condition as Hannah. He had major heart surgery today. He made it out of surgery and is doing well. The next 48 hours are very critical so please keep him in your prayers. It was very surreal being at CHOC. Xander was in the same room as Hannah and it just brought back a flood of emotions for me. I was so happy to be able to be there for her and support her. These kids sure are fighters. It just amazes me how great our God is. I can't wait to see Xander all healed and jumping off the side of the pool like my firecracker.

Don't forget about the give-away(read older post for details) end this monday.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you all are having swimming lessons! and very thankful Xander is doing well~ praying he is better soon!!!
    Blessings and love!

    ReplyDelete