Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting!

This verse is especially fitting for me today. Isaiah 40:31 But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

I had an appointment with a third Neurologist today. We went through all of my history, did a full exam and answered a lot of questions. This Neurologist seems determined to figure out what kind of Muscle wasting disease I have. He would like a month to investigate. So we wait some more :) There are hundreds of possibilities and he needs to narrow it down by the criteria and tests I have undergone before he makes me do any further testing. I'm confident that God is working all things together for good and is going to use this situation for his glory. I would Love to have all the answers but I'm confident that the Lord has them and wants me to wait. Like the verse Wait for him so he will renew my strength. Even though it is hard not knowing what I'm facing I'm so grateful for the things this disease has not effected and the ability to lead a normal life I do not want to wallow in this. This is where the Lord will do his work in me and I want to be willing with open arms to accept this trial. I pray that I would keep leaning on him and clinging to his words on days that seem hard. I will keep you all updated as we get more information and have appreciated your prayers and help. Next post I promise to have some cute pics of the blessings.


melody

1 comment:

  1. You are SO in my prayers! You are wise to Wait on the Lord~ He knows everything and holds you firmly in the Palm of His Hand!!! In His Love,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete