Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The end of a thankful month


Day30 This last day I'm so thankful for this blog and the many friends I have met through blogging. I love looking back on the things I have written. It is full of God's goodness and reminds me that I have so much to be thankful for.

I Loved taking this month to blog the things I was thankful for. I have a friend who spent five hours working on the most amazing tablecloth of different things she was thankful for. She wrote them all out on a drop cloth and used it as a tablecloth at her families thanksgiving. It was stunning and such a great time for her as she reflected and thanked the Lord for so many wonderful things. The Lord is always doing great things and we should always find things that we are thankful for even if it is for the breaths we breathe in. After all he is the creator who gave us life and sustains us.

No comments:

Post a Comment