Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Baby




I know I have gushed about my husband a lot on here but I can't help it. I love this man so dearly. Tomorrow is his 35th birthday. He has always gotten overlooked on his birthday because it is right after Christmas so I always try and make it extra special. Well tomorrow I'm taking him away overnight to the laguna cliffs Mariott in Dana Point. I will make him the traditional cinnamon muffins in the morning and he will eat on the famous you are special plate. If you have been reading my blog for awhile you know all about the traditional breakfast we have on birthdays :) I look forward to celebrating this wonderful man. We have been enjoying playing with our christmas goodies. I got an I phone and a I pad for Christmas and I'm already addicted to word with friends. It's a game like scrabble and some people cheat and use the dictionary(you know who you are lol) the boys have been enjoying learning how to shoot there new bb gun with dad and playing with thier new Lego set. Legos are huge this year in our house and I'm so happy to be hearing about something other than Star Wars. Hannah has very much enjoyed her babies and doll stuff. I love playing dress up with the dolls too sooooo fun. It has been a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to a wonderful husband of my precious friend~ may God bless his day and with many more wonderful years!!! Blessings and love! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND you are welcome to take down Will's website as it will be revamped in the next few weeks. Blessings and love! XOXO Thank you for advocating for me and sending beloved supporters!!!

    ReplyDelete