Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 days of Thanksgiving


So I wanted to join in and Praise God all month Long for the things I'm most thankful for. I'am behind so I will share two things in this post.

The First thing I'm so thankful for is my Heavenly Father. He is my everything. I can't tell you enough how good he is. He cares so deeply for me that he sent his son to die on a cross to pay for my sins. He is constantly growing my love for him and I Long for the day that I will see my savior face to face.

The Second is My amazing gift of a husband. This man shares my same love for the Lord. He loves so deeply and so completely. He is such a hard worker for his family. He amazes me all the time with his wisdom more often then I would like to admit :) He is the best caretaker and poor guy has had to do it since we were dating(six months after we were dating I had pacemaker surgery) He is the greatest father. I love seeing him interact with his children particularly his little girl who is wrapped around his finger. I still think he is the most handsome guy on this earth and he is my most favorite person to just hang out with. Thank you Lord for allowing me to be his wife. I love you baby.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I'm also thankful for my Lord and my man! I'm also thankful for second chances!

    ReplyDelete