Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 13 And 14



Day 13
Thankful for God's beautiful creation. I have seen the most beautiful flowers, the stars shining bright in a dark filled sky, glorious sunsets, and beautiful sunrises. He has created all things for us to enjoy and for that I'm thankful.


Day 14

Thankful for the sweet one on one moments with each one of my kids. I got to go snorkeling with Noah and we saw a octopus and had a blast together. Jonah and I hung out and played a game of toss up out on our patio that overlooked the ocean. Hannah and I took a walk where we saw a beautiful swan, waterfalls, and roosters. I cherish these moments and are so thankful when I get them.

1 comment:

  1. im so glad you are enjoying your trip and your time with your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete