Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankfulness day 3 and 4


Day 3

I know I have 30 days to list the things I'm thankful for but I feel like I need a miilion. God has been so good. Today I'm so thankful for a wonderful date night with my husband. We got to see a wonderful concert by Steven Curtis Chapman, Andrew Peterson, and Josh Wilson. America World our agency we work for was sponsoring Steven's tour and we went to work the AWAA booth in between sessions. I felt so lucky to be able to share with people about adoption and then go and sit a few rows from the stage all for free. I felt like I should have been paying somebody for the amazing privilidge. So Thankful.

Day4

So Thankful for my little blessings. Most days :) they make me smile and fill my heart with immense joy. They are all three so different and keep me on my toes. Never a dull moment in our house. I look forward to seeing what the Lord does in their life and I'm so thankful I get to be apart of it.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome opportunity at the concert! Your blessings look precious in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete