Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gonna Be A Doozy Of A Week

So after listening to Jonah struggle to take breaths last night while he was sleeping, we decided to talk to the ENT doctor to see if we could get his surgery done sooner. The surgeon agreed this needed to be moved up. Jonah will have his tonsils and adnoids taken out this Thursday at 8:30 a.m.. The procedure is short and we should be back home feeding him ice cream by noon. We asked the doctor what to do if he continues to struggle at night. He suggested we taken him to the ER to have them give him a steroid to shrink the tonsils. We are praying that we can avoid this. We will monitor him to see how bad he gets. It is never a dull moment around our house. Friday I have my muscle biopsy in the early morning at UCLA and then on Monday Noah will finally have his stress test at CHLA. It is a crazy week but we are so thankful to get all these procedure behind us. Some of them have been a long time coming. We are thankful for the ways you all have been loving us through these tiring days. Please continue to lift our family up in prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Bless you all this week~ so in our prayers!!!!! XOXO