Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Two Years



We have had this precious girl for two years now. We celebrated her Gotcha Day Thursday the 29th. I have been wanting to do a post but haven't had a chance to sit long enough. we celebrated by going out to dinner at PF Changs. We opened gifts and Hannah slurped down all her noodles. Still her favorite. She still amazes us as we recall all that she has been through. When they placed her in my arms I was in a state of panic because of how life less she was. She was literally fighting to stay alive. Now she is so full of life, busy, loud and energetic. A totally different girl. We love her spunky personality, and that she could be in the middle of something and stop to tell me that she loves me. Melts my heart every time. We look forward to forever with her. We love you baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment