Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

3 More Days

I had grand ideas of keeping up with the Joy to Love. I did not however keep in mind that I had a big seminar and CHOC event to prepare for. I still would like to do it in the future. So stay tuned. I would like to encourage you all(especially you California locals) to help spread the word about the America World International Adoption Seminar this Saturday 2/19/2011 from 10-12 at Grace E.V. Free Church in LaMirada. I have been praying all week for the people attending. I pray that hearts would be moved to care for the orphans and that God would be glorified during this wonderful time. It is going to be such a great time of hearing about God's design of adoption and hearing some incredible stories of adoptions. You wont want to miss out. Oh and if you register at AWAA.org on the events page you will get a free copy of Casting Crowns CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment