Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Joy to Love 8~ Gift from the Heart...



Joy to Love 8~ Gift from the Heart...

I couldn't agree more with Sharon from http://isntshelovelyshay.blogspot.com/. I instantly thought of my sweet heart baby. My True Gift from the Heart would be The Gift of my Heart baby Hannah. Most of you know we almost lost her 10 months ago. She is our miracle and the greatest Gift from the Lord. We have seen her fight for her life, and have seen her thrive and amaze us all. She is doing so incredible and we feel so blessed to have her in our lives. A true gift.




3 comments:

  1. BLESS your precious heart baby today and your precious mama heart today!!! We are so blessed to have these babies to love and be loved by!!! I am forever grateful!!! Hope you have a GREAT day!
    Joy to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody she is so incredibly darling! I love her little piggies and the shot with the boys...Oh So Sweet!!
    In answer to you question on my blog, Yes absolutely I can make Hanah a pettiskirt! PM me so we can chat about colors size and time frame. Much Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beyond adorable! What a sweet little miracle baby.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete