Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Joy To Love Day 4 and 5




What They Wear~ Joy to Love

The Picture of the three did not turn out the best. However it shows them all dressed up in there Chinese flare. We love dressing up for any occasion and since it was Chinese new year we decided to make the most of it. The boys are wearing shirts that say Year of the Rabbit and Happy New Year and of coarse Hannah is wearing her pretty silk dress.


Todays post we had to shoot something that describes Love to Hate.



I LOVE the fact that these Medicines are helping to improve my baby girls health. I however Hate that I have to give them to her so many times of the day and am always in fear that I will forget one or give her too much of one. On the flip side things could be so much worse so I count my blessings this is the worst of it. To be honest I had a hard time coming up with something for this topic. I almost did not do it. Hate is such a strong word that we do not use very often. I had a hard time thinking of something. Anyhow here it is my LOVE To Hate picture.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your post and I felt the same way about the word Hate~ we never say hate! and can't really say I hate anything except Satan!!! I agree about the medicine thing too~ I have thought so much about SJ's heart cath in a week and get a little anxious until I think we could already be in ICU fighting for her life~ instead we are home living our life waiting for our appt enjoying our day to day. God is so good and has blessed us BOTH beyond measure!!!
    joy to you1

    ReplyDelete