Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


This was a great Valentines day. Jason took the day off since he had to fly out to Texas for the week. He let me sleep in and got all the kids ready for school. He made me a yummy smoothie and gave me the most special gift. Eleven years ago we wrote our own vows for our wedding day. For this Valentines he printed them out on beautiful paper and had them matted and framed. It was so special and meant so much to me. After we picked up the boys from school we went to lunch and spent time together before saying goodbye for a couple of days :(

Noah has been saving his money to by his best friend Abbie a special necklace. He has been bugging me to take him shopping. Saturday I took him to target where he picked out a beautiful cross necklace. He picked out a special heart gift bag and everything. When I asked him why a necklace? He said because she likes pretty things :) He is so tenderhearted. This event made this mommy so proud of the sweet boy he is turning out to be. Abbie had a beaming smile and it made his day. Oh the stories we will have for them one day.

One more sweet story. Last night while Jason was reading the bible to the kids I came in the room and Hannah pointed at the book and said "mommy Jesus" I said yes baby your learning about Jesus and she said Yeah! with enthusiasm. It literally took my breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment