Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Monday, February 21, 2011

Emergency Trip to the Dentist.


Daddy had the day off so we had a nice lunch from Chik Fil A and he took the boys to the park. I put Hannah down for a nap and Five minutes later get a call that Noah fell and hurt his top teeth and lip. I had the wet wash cloth and water waiting for him when they got home. what I didin't have was the camera :) His gums were bloody and bruised so we decided to take him into the dentist. Luckily his top two teeth are babies and he was going to lose them in the next month. The dentist did some xrays and decided to leave them alone because he doesn't believe there is any damage to the adult teeth. He said to give him tylenol and ice his lip. The pictures above are after the ice on the lip and after he has been cleaned up. I consider us pretty lucky. Noah is almost eight and we have avoided stitches and breaks this far. Not bad!

3 comments:

  1. POOR baby!!! So sorry about his accident. Can you email me @ shayankerich@gmail.com or maybe we could talk on the phone... I have something to share with you!
    XO
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, So sorry. My eight year old, Will, lost his front baby tooth when he was one year old and then lost his permanent tooth this fall. He just got his new fake tooth in today - and it was very expensive ! So glad his tooth is still a baby tooth. Whew !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that your son is ok...I think our days are numbered as we haven't had stitches or broken bones, either. My boys are 12 and 10.

    We are starting to plan our spring information seminar at our church. When we have a date is it ok for us to contact the email you gave to see if someone could come share?

    ReplyDelete