Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dinner with Grandpa Great

Last night we had dinner with Jason's grandparents(Grandpa Great and Nana Jean) Grandpa will be 93 this year. It is so precious to see our children with them and we always have a nice time. I always be sure to bring my cameras and try and capture lots of memories. Life is so precious and we don't know how much longer we will get to spend with Grandpa Great. This visit was extra special because we got to spend time with Aunt Janet and Fred who are here visiting from Washington.


I was so excited when I checked the mail and this beautiful camera strap came. One of my blogger friend sharon at http://isntshelovelyshay.blogspot.com makes these fun camera straps and other cute things. Check out her blog I promise you wont be disappointed. Thanks Sharon I just love it.

2 comments:

  1. You are SO welcome and thanks for sharing it on your blog! I hope you enjoy and look forward to seeing all the wonderful photos you take!!! PS~ precious gparents and kids!!! Love it!
    Blessings and Joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! You prayers mean the world to me!!! I am trusting that Jing will be fine~ God knew all along this was coming and He know what is still to come. I give it all to Him!!!
    Blessings and Joy!!!

    ReplyDelete