Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Does this weekend have to end?

What an amazing weekend and not one picture to show for it. I have to get better at remembering to take pictures. The weekend started off with a fun date with my little guy. This kid is so easy to please and really did not care what we did. I decided to take him to Ruby's for dinner. We sat at the counter, split a burger and of coarse had a shake. Then we went and saw a movie at the $2 theatre. It was a lot of fun having some one on one time. We try and trade off doing this with each of the kiddos. They are different kids when they are a lone and feel so special. Saturday I spent the day at a blessing shower for a friend who just adopted a baby. She has an amazing story of an unexpected adoption that God orchestrated and it was a pleasure to be celebrating such a great occasion. There were several adoption buddies and we had a great time. Saturday night Jason and I got a date while my parents spent time with the kids. Sunday after church I went to another blessing shower for a good friend who is going to do foster care for babies. She has an incredible heart and love for people and desires to be used by God . It is such a joy to walk along side her in her journey. I was just so touched this weekend to be able to celebrate some incredible things God is doing.

Don't forget to keep up with Noah on www.noahsheart.org

1 comment:

  1. Those special Mommy-child date nights are something I so look forward to! Glad you had such a great weekend. Here is to another in 5 short days!

    ReplyDelete