Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A sweet and special first meeting




Many of you may remember from Hannah's blog www.youbelong.net/lietzau a special woman I met at my garage sale. One Saturday before we got Hannah we had decided to have a garage sale. During my garage sale I met a gal who was also in the process of adopting a little girl with a heart condition from China. We talked for awhile and she even prayed for me right there on my driveway. Well since that meeting that God clearly orchestrated :) Our families have become friends. Through many snags in their adoption process, they finally brought home there sweet baby girl on Christmas Eve. Her name is Jadie Mei and she is only 3 months older than Hannah. We have been praying For this sweet girl and today was the day we finally got to meet her. It was such a joy to see these two girls together. I stood there amazed that God had connected all of us in this beautiful way. We look forward to seeing them grow up together.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I got to finally meet Hannah last night. I look forward to having our families spend some more time together soon.
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! God has been so faithful!!
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very special thing!!! We too have had that experience with Ming Jiao from Jing's orphanage when she came home. Those bonds are forever special!!!
    Joy to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an amazing story. I hope to see you at Maolkeys. Are you coming on Saturday? You can invite your friend
    Victoria
    www.hernandezherd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both girls are just beautiful!~

    What a blessing that you have found one another and that your girls will be friends as well.

    Love and blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete