Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not the week I had planned

I was planning to get back to a normal routine this week. You know school, early bed time routine, regular night time devotions with the kids, home cooked meals :) The Lord on the other hand had other plans for me. Sunday night while putting something on a shelf in the boys room I slipped and fell and bruised a couple ribs. Luckily thats all it was. I have been in pain and done nothing but lay in bed. It has been frustrating not to be able to move around comfortably but I have made the most of it by getting so much done that I have put off. Emails, lesson plans, seminar planning, and great time in the word. I think God has his ways of slowing us down when we need it :) So Thankful for a great family and wonderful friends who jump right in to help.

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand. I've had one of those weeks too. My mom just flew in last night to help! Hope that you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope you feel better soon!!! So sorry about your accident!
    Blessings and joy!

    ReplyDelete