Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

yeah daddy's home



Yesterday was a very relaxing day. Jason had the day off and had promised the boys they could go under the house. They have been counting down the days. Why they want to go under the house is beyond me. There is nothing but dirt and grime and spiders and who knows what else. YUCK! However boys will be boys and they were excited. I was surprised when hannah started following them and wanted in on the adventure. This mom had to put a stop to her fun in fear that she would get scared and we would have to go in after her :) Sometimes she can be so girly and then the next minute she is grunting and crashing her brothers trucks. I love how all three are so different and special in there own ways. Gods design is so perfect and we are all made unique. I got to do a little shopping with my mom and she even went to the gym with me :) Then we topped off our night at church for Project Hope. Project Hope is our churches adoption ministry. Both Jason and I feel so full when we leave. It is so great to see God doing amazing things in the families of our church body. This year we will welcome 10 children who will be blessed with forever families and a church body who are so excited to love on them.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry we had to miss the PH meeting yesterday. Wish we lived closer sometimes. I seriously cannot imagine why boys like to do crazy things like crawl under the house. That is so funny! Hannah looks so cute with her little curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is funny! But I can tell you SJ would definitely follow EK under there is she went under!!! AND I am with you... they wouldn't go under anyway because I am NOT going under there!!! What a wonderful thing to have an adoption ministry in your church!!! God is so good!!!
    Blessings and Joy!

    ReplyDelete