Counting Our Blessings

Counting Our Blessings

Friday, January 21, 2011

It finally happened



Well it finally happened. Our biggest blessing lost his first tooth. He has been waiting with anticipation for a couple years now as he watched all his buddies loose there teeth. Noah got his first tooth very late at 12 months and his brother was even later at 16 months. I was sad that his other tooth was already popping out so you don't get to see the baby gap :) Is it silly to get emotional over this? I feel like he is growing up before my eyes and this is the last of his babyness. He is growing taller and maturing more and more. He is so sweet with Hannah and she just adores him. Here is a picture of her with Noah while he was doing school. She always wants to be right near him. It melts my heart to see there relationship. I wish he was this patient with Jonah. We are working on it and some days are better than others.

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely precious!!! Happy tooth day to Noah!!!
    Blessings and Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love watching my son with baby sis too. There is something so special between them! Your kids are precious! And I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete